We Specialise in Sectional Flighting & Auger Flighting
Screw flights are used for the digging and transfering of material. At Screw Flights Australia we are not systems manufacturers – we design, manufacture and supply screw flights and auger flighting for many purposes, including the chemical, mining and agricultural industries through to the bulk handling, digging auger and piling industries.
Our business plan is simple – to concentrate our expertise on producing the highest quality screw flighting, along with exceptional customer service to these industries.
The Best Quality and Exceptional Customer Service
We are dedicated to being at the forefront of screw flight maufacturing. This makes us one of the most dependable and economical suppliers in Australia. Our committment to outstanding levels of customer service and satisfaction is equally important to us.
We will manufacture screw flighting to your requirements for your new project or as replacement parts for an existing installation. Our blanks are laser cut from virgin plate – carbon, stainless or wear resistant steel.
Screw Flights Australia can really do it all. Ribbon, Notched, Variable Pitch, Double Flights, Coned, Tapered ID & OD, Hollow Flights, Center-less Flights just to name a few of our capabilities. Don’t believe us? Checkout our wide range of Augers & Flights.
1. Short pitch or continuous flight selected for conveyers handling dry granular or powdered materials that do not pack. Of regular construction and recommended for inclined conveyors with a slope of 20 or more, including vertical conveyors. Normaly used as feeder screw.
2. Ribbon flight used when the conveyor is to handle lumpy, clinging, sticky, gummy or viscous substances. It consists of continuous helical flight formed from steel bar and secured to the pipe by supporting lugs.
3. Cut flight screws have notches cut in the periphery of the flight supplementing the conveying with a mixing action. Mainly for conveyors required to handle light, fine, granular or flaky materials.
4. Cut and folded flights characterised by notches (cut flight), together with folded segments creating agitation and aeration resulting in better mixing. Used to handle light or medium weight materials having fine, granular or flaky materials.
5. Cut flights with paddles mounted at regular intervals to counteract the flow of material past the flight resulting in greater agitation and mixing.
6. Stainless steel screws to suit special requirements, like sanitation for handling food, drugs and hygienic materials.